- Over 10,000 people die each year in alcohol-related car accidents in the U.S.
- One person is killed every 50 minutes in a drunk driving accident.
- One person is injured in a drunk driving accident every minute.
- One in three people will be involved in an alcohol-related crash in their lifetime.
- The average drunk driver has been drunk 87 times before being caught.
If you or a family member has been injured or even killed by a negligent drunk driver, then you face a harsh and difficult reality. The victims of Michigan drunk driving wrongful death accidents go beyond those that have been killed. The people left behind after fatal drunk driving accidents have to deal with many hardships, including:
- Emotional pain and suffering
- Funeral costs
- Medical bills and permanent losses
- Lost wages
- And more
You can contact the Michigan wrongful death lawyers of The Thurswell Law Firm by calling toll free at (866) 354-5544. Schedule a free consultation about the details of your case, and gain invaluable advice about how to proceed. Do not delay any longer. Call us today!