Michigan wrong side surgery occurs as the result of the negligence of the doctors and nurses in charge of the procedure. These can include:
- Misunderstanding a patient's symptoms;
- Mislabeling surgery diagrams;
- Confusion in the operating room;
- Lack of attention/focus.
The costs of these additional procedures can add up quickly. If you are the victim of this negligence, you may face:
- Thousands of dollars in medical bills
- Extra recovery time and physical therapy
- Permanent scarring and damage
- Extended absence from work
- Added pain and emotional suffering
Call the Michigan medical malpractice attorneys of the Thurswell Law Firm today at (866) 354-5544 to schedule a free consultation about the details of your case.