- How did this happen?
- Is there something wrong with my child?
- Who caused the injury?
- Could it have been prevented?
- What do I do now?
Some of the most common medical causes of Michigan birth injuries include:
- Failure to timely perform a C-section;
- Failure to prevent premature birth;
- Misuse of forceps or vacuum extractors.
Call the Michigan birth injury lawyers of The Thurswell Law Firm who, since 1968, have obtained millions of dollars for children who were the victims of medical malpractice. Call today at (866) 354-5544 to learn more about your legal rights. You can schedule a free consultation with one of our attorneys to gain valuable information about your case.